Part 1: Shifting Teams, Sports Mindset
Every high level sports team has a coach, a captain, an assistant captain, trainers, and players; each of these positions has a role on the team and each position contributes to the outcome. The crossover between sports and business makes an ideal learning opportunity for employees growing into a new team or evolving with their current team. You can play any role on your team and still have a take away you can bring back to the boardroom, team environments and culture of your company!
In this 90-minute webinar, we’ll cover:
- What is “Gold Medal” thinking?
- What happens to a player that starts to lose?
- Game Day thinking
- Aligning a team with the same mindset
- Why are well-timed time outs crucial?
Participants will leave this webinar with:
- The ability to identify which mindsets they want on their teams
- An understanding of the positive and negative impacts of mindset
- Strategies for shifting mindsets
- Methods for incorporating Game Day & Gold Medal thinking to their teams!
Team Development Lessons From Sports Part 2: Leading Teams
Team Development Lessons From Sports Part 3: Growing Teams
About Dave Reynolds
Dave Reynolds has over 15 years of business development experience ranging from launching and developing new products, to refining sales strategies, and customizing learning and development programs for companies all over Atlantic Canada. Dave has been growing sales teams for the past 10 years and has found a unique way of motivating employees to grow and expand their sales potential. Dave’s focus in business development recently has been targeted at growing sales teams, defining goals and structuring plans to support short term objectives and long term destinations.