- This event has passed.
Crisis Management, IT Disruptions and Business Continuity: The Big Picture
February 4, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm AST
Join Dentons Canada LLP, Everbridge and the David Aplin Group on Thursday, February 4th from 12:00pm – 1:00pm EST to discuss the unique and evolving cybersecurity threat landscape in Canada.
Cyber risk threatens not only your organization’s reputation and bottom line, but in some cases its very existence. That is why cyber risk is now top priority on every organization’s risk register.
Learn what you need to know as a manager, board member or senior level executive in this continuously evolving area of risk management. What your team should do with respect to your company’s preparedness and action plan and in addition what are your top priorities when a cyber risk event occurs.
Topics we will cover include:
- Canada’s evolving cybersecurity threat landscape
- Top considerations on planning procedures for seamless rapid response
- Protecting privilege and addressing regulatory risk
- How COVID-19 has changed the nature and frequency of cyberattacks
- Managing cybersecurity threats in a work from home environment during the pandemic
- Lessons learned
- Projections for 2021