The Future of the Cybersecurity Workforce Symposium
October 29| $250
The annual The Future of the Cybersecurity Workforce Symposium brings together thought leaders from industry, government, academia, and non-profit organizations to address the community’s cybersecurity education, training, and workforce needs. This event provides an opportunity to share best practices from around the world and across sectors in order to build the workforce we need to confront cybersecurity risks today and in years to come.
For a limited time only* you can take advantage of two offers, in addition to their regular single price ticket option.
- 1 Symposium pass for $250
- 3 Symposium passes for $600 – a savings of $150
- 5 Symposium passes for $900 – a savings of $350
Please use this link to take advantage of either of these savings opportunities ITAC Cyber Symposium Savings Bundles.
To purchase single passes and take advantage of your relationship with the DNS, please click here to register and select Academics, Not-For-Profit, Government rate.
Who Will Attend?
- Employers and hiring managers who need to recruit, hire, develop, and retain a skilled cybersecurity workforce
- Advisors to students, job-seekers, and employees seeking careers in cybersecurity
- Providers of training content and learning environments
- Suppliers of industry-recognized certifications in cybersecurity
- Managers of workforce development programs
- Organizers of community economic development initiatives
- Developers of innovative products and services that enable developing a skilled workforce
- Policymakers from local, provincial, federal, and international governments