- This event has passed.
SocialNext: Building your Digital Marketing Strategy for 2022
December 7, 2021 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm AST
One event on December 9, 2021 at 3:00 pm
Two unique online seminars.
From the creators of SocialAtHome, we’re gathering some of our favourite speakers and experts for a special year-end event!
A new seminar series for Canadians 🇨🇦 who work in digital marketing, social media, and online advertising.
SocialNext will take place over two days, with two 90-minute sessions, each featuring three presentations. Your ticket is good for both sessions, and you’ll also get post-event access to the recordings for three months.
Our speakers include:
- “How to Write Emails in 2022 That *Actually* Convert.” Presented by Sarah Stockdale of Growclass.
- “More Lies We Tell Ourselves: Holiday Marketer Edition.” Presented by Susan Charles, Brand Strategy Lead at Google.
- “Do NOT Do These Things in 2022.” Presented by Chad Neufeld. Sr. Product Marketing Manager at Benevity.
- “The Latest SEO Trends and Why You Should Know About Them Now in 2022.” Presented by Sophie Brooks, Managing Director at Tug Agency.
- “Move Fast and Create Things: How Web Apps Can Expand Your Capacity in 2022” Presented by Adam Rozenhart and Tyler Butler from Adverb Communications.
- “Buried Treasure: 12 Tools You Didn’t Know Existed But Need.” Presented by Beverley Theresa from Throwdown from Throwdown Social Media.
Who or what is SocialNext?
SocialNext is a virtual webinar experience put on by Mike Morrison (@mikesbloggity.) He also created and run SocialAtHome, an online conference that has welcomed more than 2,000 attendees since the beginning of the pandemic. For in-person events, there’s also SocialWest in Calgary and SocialEast in Halifax – both returning in 2022.