FREE Masterclass Reveals How to Use the “D.R.T.” Method to Finally Break Free of Overwhelm… Reclaim Your Time… and Scale Like a Boss. This simple 3-step process helps you create a rock-solid niche, where you’ll increase sales, get more qualified leads, and grow revenue… without overwork or overwhelm!
In Niche Down Cash Up you’ll discover…
- The #1 lie taught to women by universities, mentors, and gurus keeping them trapped in an endless cycle of hustling for less money, less time, and less freedom… and how to break free of the grind with one simple change in the way you do business.
- Working harder than everyone else is the only way to be successful in business, right? WRONG! In fact, this way of thinking will sabotage your business success and lead to burnout. Join the masterclass to find out what you should do instead.
- Why women often get trapped in an endless cycle of overwork and overwhelm… and the three-step D.R.T. process you MUST follow to get clear… get focused… and get paid.
- How to cash in while spending MORE time with your family. Eleanor reveals how she cut her client hours 67% while earning more than ever before – and you can, too!
- When to use the “tolerance exercise” to let go of the things that don’t serve you without feeling fear, anxiety, or resistance. Once you use this powerful technique you’ll open the floodgates to more opportunity, time, and freedom.
- How to escape the “Chasm of Lost Opportunity” that keeps you stuck pouring every hour of the day into client work instead of scaling your business… and how to free up time to get the clarity you MUST have to scale your business like a pro.
- The biggest mistake that forces women to choose between their needs, desires… and even their family to grow their business. Here’s how to break free of this outdated thinking and build a business where you control your time and focus.
- How to use the “Brené Brown Litmus Test” to help you get crystal clear on your perfect niche… and once you do, nothing will stand in the way of radical growth in your business.
- How to find the courage to say NO to clients and projects that no longer light you up, so you can say HELL YES to your next level of growth. When you do this the right way, you’ll become so in-demand people will practically beg for the chance to work with you.