- This event has passed.
Navigating COVID-19: Change Management for the New World
May 29, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am ADT
Change is certain. Buy-in isn’t. Creating buy-in is difficult work.
Organizations that are good at change are able to quickly align people around new ways of doing things in response to opportunities or threats. Those that master it build resilience and an enduring competitive advantage. In this webinar you will:
- Understand change management best practice and their role in it
- Gain experience applying best practice in a no-risk environment
- Be ready to use this knowledge and skills to support future change at the organization
- Apply change best practice, theories, approaches, and principles to their diverse business situations
- Build and develop stakeholder buy-in through application of tools and techniques