- This event has passed.
Microsoft Excel 2 Workshop
April 1 @ 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm ADT
The Cape Breton Regional Chamber of Commerce offers free training opportunities sponsored through Labour and Advanced Education and their Workplace Education Initiative. This initiative promotes learning at work and supports the development of your workers by increasing their workplace skills.
This course is for intermediate Excel users who want to expand on their knowledge to effectively build spreadsheets for their company or small business.
- Advancing charting
- Working with and customizing functions (Fx)
- Applying If statements – basic and complex
- Sorting, filtering, and manipulating data
- Creating and modifying databases
- Working with pivot tables and charts
- Creating macros