An Intro to The Scientific Research & Experimental Development (SR&ED) Program
When: February 12, 2020 from 12pm to 1pm
Where: Volta, Lobby Level of the Maritime Centre
1505 Barrington St. Unit 100, Halifax
Lunch will be provided!
Have you heard about the Scientific Research & Experimental Development Tax Credit Program? The program uses tax incentives to encourage Canadian businesses of all sizes and in all sectors to conduct research and development in Canada.
On February 12, join us for a Lunch + Learn with Paul Farmer, as he explains the program and how it can help your company. He will explain everything from project categories, how the CRA defines an SR&ED project (versus an R&D project), eligibility criteria, what costs can be claimed, filing due dates, what needs to be submitted, and CRA’s processing timelines.
About the presenter: Paul Farmer
With more than 25 years experience with the SR&ED program (including five years at the CRA reviewing claims), Paul is recognized as an expert in preparing and defending SR&ED claims.
Paul’s extensive experience and in-depth knowledge enables him to successfully claim millions of dollars in annual tax credits for client companies involved in:
- Telecommunication Manufacturing
- Software and Application Development Internet, eCommerce and Social Media
- Automotive Part Design and Fabrication Construction
- Plastics Environmental Technology/Remediation
- Oceanographic Research and Equipment Seafood Processing & Aquaculture
- Biotechnology Medical Research