- This event has passed.
Global Speaker Series: Bring About What You Think About with Eddie LeMoine
November 30 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm AST
Surprisingly, top performers do not necessarily work more hours or have more product knowledge. However, they do have a set of common characteristics that allow them to create the habits needed to achieve their goals. In this powerful keynote presentation, Eddie LeMoine shares insights gained from his research on this topic. He explores the principles from his bestselling book, “Bring About What You Think About.” He reveals a straightforward approach to increasing your personal and professional success.
Eddie loves what he does and welcomes the opportunity to share his insights and enthusiasm with you. His concepts resonate across different cultures, age groups and occupations. Participants come away inspired and motivated to make lasting changes in their lives.
This presentation is packed with valuable ideas interwoven with inspiring anecdotes and accented with humour and emotion. Eddie’s practical approach provides you with techniques you can use immediately in your work and personal life.
You will discover how to:
- Become happier at work and home.
- Improve business and personal relationships.
- Create more of what you would like to have and less of what you would not
- Remove the disempowering beliefs that hinder success.
- Employ the power of emotions on relationships, success, health and happiness.
- Breakthrough fears to achieve higher levels of success.
- Foresee pitfalls along the way and avoid them.
- Enjoy living life “in the moment.”
- Attract abundance in all areas of life.
- Achieve the outcome you desire.