- This event has passed.
Global Bid Opportunity Finder – Information Session
May 26 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm ADT
Join Jamie Beaudry of the Canadian Commercial Corporation (CCC) as he provides an informative webinar on the new Global Bid Opportunity Finder. This session will include an overview and demonstration of the program and a period for questions at the end. This session will provide insights into this tool to assist in the identification of domestic and international leads to support your company’s business development plans.
About the Global Bid Opportunity Finder
- Largest source of opportunities exclusively for Canadian companies.
- Single sign-on to access bid opportunities from 30+ sources, covering 200+ countries, and 5,000+ new opportunities daily.
- Auto-translated to English and French for you to search, evaluate and action opportunities.
- Daily alerts of bid opportunities that match your criteria sent directly to your inbox.
- Search all your favourite e-tendering portals in one place. Stop managing five or six different logins. GBOF sources bid opportunities from over 30 authenticated government sources: TED, Beta.SAM.gov, United Nations Development Programme, and much more.
About the presenter:
Jamie Beaudry – Director Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
Jamie Beaudry joined the Canadian Commercial Corporation (CCC) in September 2019 with a mandate to create an entirely new Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SME) program to support for Canadian SME exporters. Jamie holds an MBA from the University of Ottawa and has spent most of his career within the private industry, as a business leader.Register