- This event has passed.
E-Commerce Webinar Series: Why Singapore? Part 2
August 19, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am ADT
The High Commission of Canada in Singapore and CanCham Singapore invite you to an exciting and informative eight-part series of e-Commerce webinars, highlighting cross boarder business opportunities in Singapore and the broader ASEAN region. During these webinars you will have the opportunity to hear from leading regional experts from companies including Lazada and Shopee, as well as from major global players such as Amazon, FedEx and Shopify. Don’t miss this excellent and exclusive opportunity designed to help you identify how best to grow your business and learn about the e-commerce landscape, in this fast growing and highly connected region.
- Words from Mitul Kotecha, Senior Emerging Markets Strategist, TD Securities (2 min)
- Welcome remarks by David Wynne, President of CanCham Singapore (3 min)
- The CanExport Program, by Loc Pham, Deputy Director and CanExport SMEs Program Manager at Global Affairs Canada (5 min)
- The Singapore E-Commerce Ecosystem by Samuel Christian Sy Chan, Regional Vice President, Americas, Singapore Economic Development Board (10 min)
- How can Shopify help you (20 min)
- The case of Style Theory (5 min)
- Q&A (10 min)