Tourism Digital Assistance Program
To submit a bid for the Request for Services that was emailed to you, please fill out the form below. The opportunity to submit a bid is open for 7 days after the email sent by Digital Nova Scotia (DNS). Immediately after the submission deadline, we will provide the Tourism Business with the qualified submissions, and they will choose who they feel best aligns with their specific requirements. If the Tourism Business chooses to work with your company, we will contact you and complete the final steps in the matching process.
- Work completed by a Digital Service Provider (DSP) under the Tourism Digital Assistance Program cannot not exceed $5,000 CAD (inclusive of tax). Within this total amount, subscription services (including web hosting), supportive and/or new technology and media buys cannot exceed $250 CAD (inclusive of tax).
- You are encouraged to bid on the entire project but if your services do not align with all that are required, you can bid on a portion of the project.
- Photography/videography services are not eligible for funding under the Tourism Digital Assistance Program.
- Any questions about the Request for Services or matching process should be directed to DNS at: email@example.com.
- This submission is intended for evaluation purposes with the engagement of the chosen Digital Service Provider and is subject to sign off of a Statement of Work between DNS and the DSP.
- DNS will only contact you if you were selected by the Tourism Business as the DSP. They may choose to accept your entire bid, or a portion of it.