The conference that keeps Canadian digital marketers and communications professionals ahead of the trends and at the top of their game… is moving online.
After two incredibly successful online conferences in June and October 2020, SocialAtHome returns for our third online event from March 4th to 5th, 2021! This will be your opportunity to ensure your company’s digital voice is ready for whatever 2021 might bring. It’s time we look forward. Let’s do it together. Tap into your audiences, dig into your analytics, and push beyond your comfort zone to power your strategies, up your tactical game, and deliver results.
For the past five years, SocialWest, SocialEast and SocialCentral have brought thousands of people together, and with SocialAtHome Summit, we’ll be continuing to offer unprecedented opportunities for networking and professional development, just from the safety of your home.
What to Expect
- Two days of 25+ exceptional and tailored speaker sessions and workshops.
- Advanced virtual conference experience with online networking and community-building.
- A choice of three different speaker experiences every 45 minutes.
- Access to recorded sessions for 30 days, so you don’t miss a moment (available as an optional add-on).
Who should attend
SocialAtHome: Summit is ideal for digital marketing, social media or communications professionals who want to stay up-to-date on the latest and greatest in digital best practices, social customer service, and beyond.
- Communications & Marketing Professionals
- Social Media Managers
- Digital Marketers
- Public Relations Practitioners
- CMOs, VPs of Marketing, and Other Marketing Leaders
- Small Business Owners / Operators
- Communications and Marketing Students
- Content Managers
- Self-represented professionals & artists
- Photographers, videographers, technicians and artists who want to provide services to social media marketers
- Marketing agency staff and leadership
- and most importantly… YOU!
Join 25+ speakers that have done the work — budgeting, strategizing, management, and reporting — so they know what it takes to build a successful social media and digital marketing strategy. Their experience, enthusiasm, and commitment to elevating the Canadian digital marketing industry is what sets SocialAtHome speakers apart.
Digital Nova Scotia members receive 50% off their SocialAtHome tickets! Please contact email@example.com for more details