June 15, 2020
Keep pace with the changing nature of business.
Nova Scotia Business Inc. (NSBI) recently announced the Digital Adoption Program, designed to support Nova Scotian businesses with rapidly adopting digital tools and innovations to manage the impact of COVID-19. The program provides financial incentives to Nova Scotia small businesses to:
- Build or improve their online presence to retain and create new sales opportunities and improve firm resilience and flexibility to keep pace with the changing nature of business; and
- Adopt digital tools and implement process improvements related to e-commerce solutions and to support remote working.
The Program contributes up to 50% of eligible costs to a maximum of $10,000 CAD. Minimum project cost is $2,000 CAD.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- be a Nova Scotia registered business in good standing (current registration on the Registry of Joint Stock Companies; federally registered businesses with a head office registered in Nova Scotia may be eligible) with less than 100 FTEs in Nova Scotia
- have a permanent establishment in Nova Scotia
- the majority of its workforce currently residing in Nova Scotia
- monthly revenue for April 2020 must be 30% lower than monthly revenue for April 2019
- have a product/service with the potential to be sold outside of Nova Scotia
For complete program details, visit the NSBI Website.
Project funding is discretionary and will be awarded on a competitive basis.
Visit Website[fusion_separator style_type=”none” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” class=”” id=”” sep_color=”” top_margin=”” bottom_margin=”30″ border_size=”” icon=”” icon_size=”” icon_circle=”” icon_circle_color=”” width=”” alignment=”center”][/fusion_separator]
Nova Scotia Business Inc. (NSBI), led by a private-sector board of directors, is a lead business development agency for the province. NSBI’s mandate is to help Nova Scotia businesses across the province grow exports through access to business advisory services, skills development and training to build export capacity, market intelligence, financing, and support in accessing global markets, with a focus on developing new exporters and attracting innovative, globally competitive companies to establish a business location in Nova Scotia.