Are you a woman-owned or women-led technology company in Atlantic Canada? Apply now to join The Centre for Women in Business‘s (CWB) pilot cohort of Grow Now for Female Tech Founders!
Grow Now is a virtual, peer-to-peer learning program dedicated exclusively to women in tech who want to build and scale their business in 2021 and beyond.
The program includes:
- support and accountability to develop a strategic growth plan that increases the competitive and financial success of your business
- group brainstorms and problem-solving through mastermind discussions with other women in tech and program facilitators
- skills training with technology and business experts
- information sessions with service providers, such as the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
- regular one-on-one business advisories with project lead and business advisor, Nasil Nam
The group will meet virtually for a half-day, twice per month (bi-weekly) for eight months beginning in early March 2021.
To be eligible, your business must:
- be located in Atlantic Canada
- be in the technology industry
- have been in business for 2+ years
- have a minimal viable product (MVP)
- have generated $100K in revenues or raised $300K in capital
- have a business plan and demonstrated viable business model
- be focused on scaling your business in 2021
Each cohort will be made up of 6-8 participants. The CWB will not accept competing businesses into the same cohort. Confidentiality is a key component of the program – you will be asked to sign a confidentiality agreement in the first session.
There is no cost to participate in the pilot cohort for CWB members. If you are not a current member, the cost to join is $125+tax.
Application deadline: Wednesday, January 27, 2021 – applications will be reviewed as they are submitted.Learn More