Expand your business horizons
Looking to grow your business globally? Apply online for up to $50,000 in CanExport funding to cover up to 50% of your international market development activities. You may choose up to five (5) export markets to target, where your company has no or minimal business, and get a decision fast — most applications are approved in under 25 days!
The following activities can be eligible for CanExport funding
What activities can be funded?
- Business travel
- Market research
- Participation at trade events and fairs
- Adaptation, translation
- Intellectual property protection, certification, and adaptation of contracts
- Expert advice on business, legal or tax matters, and more
Who can apply?
Your company meet the following to be eligible:
- Be for-profit
- Be an incorporated legal entity or a limited liability partnership (LLP)
- Have a Canada Revenue Agency business number (unless Indigenous-owned or led)
- Employ no more than 500 full-time equivalent employees
- Declare between $100K and $100M in annual revenue in Canada during the last 12 months