- Our March Digital Discovery Camp in partnership with the Discovery Centre has been cancelled in alignment with the Province of Nova Scotia’s directive.
- All Digital Nova Scotia events will be postponed until further notice or offered via an online learning platform. Event attendees current signed up can expect to receive communications regarding next steps on Monday.
- At this time, Digital Nova Scotia remains open, but all meetings will be moved to online or phone discussions. If you’d like to schedule some time with our team – reach out to us!
Earlier this afternoon, the Province of Nova Scotia announced three presumptive cases of COVID-19 (all travel-related) and made several directives and recommendations to ensure public safety. We’d like to ask that as employees, employers, and as a community, we support one another as we travel this unchartered territory and recognize that this is a rapidly changing situation that requires patience and caution.
We have created a list of resources that we encourage you to leverage and share to ensure we all stay informed and prepared.
- Province of Nova Scotia
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Outbreak update
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Travel advice
- COVID-19 Assessment Centres
- CDC – What To Do if You Are Sick
- Aon’s Infectious Disease Response Task Force
- Nova Scotia Government Business Fact Sheet
- McInnes Cooper: Coping with COVID-19 at work Employer FAQs
- McInnes Cooper: 3 Legal Remedies for the Contractual Liability Risks Caused by COVID-19
- VERB – the ultimate guide for working at home
At Digital Nova Scotia, we are in constant communication and continuing discussions daily on COVID-19. If you have questions or concerns, please reach out to us. Our staff and our Board of Directors will continue to work with our partner organizations to monitor COVID-19 developments and will stay closely connected to advise you on any changes.