If you’re looking for a new opportunity to make an impact on Nova Scotia’s growing tech sector, and are located in the Western zone of Nova Scotia, consider completing an expression of interest to join our Board of Directors!
As a director, you will be expected to:
– Attend bi-monthly meetings (in person or virtually);
– Be an active member on at least one board committee;
– Provide advice, guidance, and support to the CEO, DNS staff and other Board Members via email and other collaborative discussions;
– Represent and promote DNS to your networks and communities;
– Attend public events representing DNS;
– Regularly share DNS social media posts.
At Digital Nova Scotia, we value diversity and inclusiveness and encourage applications from all within the tech community including Indigenous persons, racially visible persons, persons with disabilities, and women.Apply Now