Looking to make an impact with purpose?
Internships are one of the most effective career immersion activities for Saint Mary’s University’s Master of Technology Entrepreneurship and Innovation (MTEI) students. This collaborative partner project will introduce you to graduate students from the Sobey School of Business. You will gain a fresh perspective from students that have an innovative mindset, brimming with expertise, and a global perspective.
MTEI Students will
- Develop digital growth strategies
- Research innovative approached
- Help build past the start-up phase
- Analyze data and business practices
- Create e-commerce solutions
- Redefine business plans and goals.
What Can You Expect from the Program?
- Professional support & facilitation throughout the internship
- Flexibility & innovation for your business & employment needs
- Candidates with high academic standing in Business, STEM, IT & more
- Expertise that aligns with your business objectives & organizational goals.
6-month internships start early as January & may be eligible for funding!
Contact SobeyGradCareerServices@smu.com or (902) 478-1133 for more information.