Specific Job Description
Participate in a structured cooperative educational/work program between the company and a college/university and enrolled in an accredited degree program directly related to skills required by the company. Perform assigned tasks in technical/engineering disciplines e.g., Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering.
The candidate will participate as a Cyber Architect member of the Naval Development team in a multi-disciplined team environment to perform tasks such as requirements Verification and Validation (V&V), support security testing activities, issue analysis and resolution related to multiple subsystems.
The Cyber Architect will develop cybersecurity solutions to assure the confidentiality, availability and integrity of the information systems on national and international programs. This will include the creation of cybersecurity architectures and other security artefacts for multiple information systems including:
- System needs for security
- Access control systems and methodology
- System hardening
- Network security
- Continuous monitoring
- Centralized audit
- Tamper proofing
- Traceability to security standards and guidelines
- Working in an Agile team environment.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockheed Martin Canada is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace. We are committed to excellence in serving all customers, including people with disabilities, and we encourage feedback on the provision of these services.Required skills, qualifications and experience
- Current student in either Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or a relevant Information Technology (IT) program
- Aptitude for programming and debugging with the latest tools in an Object-Oriented environment
- Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical members of the engineering/management staff and personnel assigned to related work
- Aptitude for solving challenging problems in a team environment
- Have a high degree of initiative and autonomy
- Have a high learning ability
- Ability to adapt and perform in a dynamic environment.
Lockheed Martin Canada is the Canadian-based arm of Lockheed Martin Corporation, a global security and aerospace company employing 110,000 people worldwide, including more than 1,000 Canadians. By applying innovative approaches of our highly skilled and experienced Canadian workforce, we have been Canada’s trusted defence and aerospace partner for over 80 years. We operate major facilities in Ottawa, Montreal, Halifax, Calgary and Victoria and work on a wide range of programs from advanced naval technology products and unmanned systems software to providing delivery and in-service support of the latest military aircraft to commercial engine repair and overhaul capabilities.This position is part of the Rotary and Mission Systems business area, where employees across Canada support engineering, systems integration, training, sustainment and in-service support programs for Canadian and international military customers across land, air and sea.