System Integration/Test Engineer
Specific Job Description
- Develop test plans and procedures to verify system requirements in an Agile environment
- Conduct formal test activities in the Land Based Test Site (LBTS) with the customer
- Document results in the Lockheed Martin Test Management System
- Document, assess, and test deficiencies using the Lockheed Martin Defect Tracking Tool.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockheed Martin Canada is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace. We are committed to excellence in serving all customers, including people with disabilities, and we encourage feedback on the provision of these services.
Required skills, qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Computer Science or related engineering discipline and 3-5 years experience
- Must be willing to support schedule including evenings and weekends, as required
- Must have an aptitude for solving challenging problems in a team environment
- Must have a high degree of initiative and autonomy
- Must be able to obtain NATO Secret security clearance
Lockheed Martin Canada is the Canadian-based arm of Lockheed Martin Corporation, a global security and aerospace company employing 110,000 people worldwide, including more than 1,000 Canadians. By applying innovative approaches of our highly skilled and experienced Canadian workforce, we have been Canada’s trusted defence and aerospace partner for over 80 years. We operate major facilities in Ottawa, Montreal, Halifax, Calgary and Victoria and work on a wide range of programs from advanced naval technology products and unmanned systems software to providing delivery and in-service support of the latest military aircraft to commercial engine repair and overhaul capabilities.This position is part of the Rotary and Mission Systems business area, where employees across Canada support engineering, systems integration, training, sustainment and in-service support programs for Canadian and international military customers across land, air and sea.
The successful candidate contributes to our key projects as a member of our Integration and Test team as follows:
- Support functional testing of the combat management system
- Support integration testing leading to acceptance of the combat management system
- Support regression testing of the combat management system