Business Systems Analyst
What is the opportunity?
In this role, you will be responsible for requirement activities on medium enhancements and projects within the RBC CM Supervisory Controls team. The role is responsible for the execution of all aspects of requirements delivery- planning, elicitation, analysis and documentation, management, and support – for changes to Business Areas and Technology.
What will you do?
- Elicit and assess Business requirements, build and maintain a repository of reusable requirements documentation to support future initiatives
- Work collaboratively with our business partners and stakeholders from multiple IT teams (i.e. source systems)
- Use your SQL skills to analyze data, understand systems data flow and uncover areas for improvement
- Assess and review different options for data integration and provide recommendations on the solution; such as assessing and defining materiality of data quality issues and possible impact to project objectives
- Assist in facilitating Agile sprint planning and backlog refinement sessions
What do you need to succeed?
- Strong business communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience analyzing data using SQL
- Advanced problem-solving skills and technical acumen
Nice to have
- Some knowledge in one or more of the following:
- Reporting: Oracle BI, Cognos, Microsoft BI, MS SSRS, Qlik, Tableau
- ETL and Data Integration: DataStage, Informatica, MS SSIS
- Previous experience/knowledge with various project delivery methodologies such as Agile and Iterative Waterfall
What’s in it for you?
- We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper.
- We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team opportunities to do challenging work
Join our Talent Community
Stay in the know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you. Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at jobs.rbc.com.