A dynamic opportunity to support our GL reconciliation and Attestation activities as a Business Analyst assigned to a variety of projects including process improvement, remediation, existing process management, onboarding activities, operating procedure documentation. The position will provide ownership of assigned processes and related documentation as well as provide vendor oversight for process execution.
What will you do?
- Participates in (or leads) a variety of projects, as assigned, of various sizes including initiatives including but not limited to: process remediation, process improvement and optimization, onboarding activities, automation, operating procedures documentation
- Key driver of our EASI (eliminate, automate, simplify, innovate) banner within Global Reconciliation Services
- Develops, shapes and re-works existing processes, as necessary, to ensure maximum effectiveness within the Reconciliations
- In the case of process management, leads and documents root cause analysis investigations and creates and coordinates the implementation of corrective action(s) to mitigate reoccurrence
- Provides training and assists with coaching of employees to increase awareness of and ensures conformance with Reconciliation policies and procedures
- Leads the drive for quality improvement and business excellence
- Serves as the SME for Continuous Improvement including lean and Business Excellence principles and tools
- Works with key partners to identify projects for improvement and leads implementation strategies
What do you need to succeed?
- Change management minded
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Post-Secondary education in Business, Finance, Accounting or related fields, or equivalent experience
- Strong knowledge in General Ledger reconciliation processing
- Understanding of Enterprise and FSS applications related to GL Reconciliation Activities
- Proficient in Microsoft suite of applications
- Experience with Agile project management
- Experience with process improvement methodologies i.e. LSS