Are you a startup curious about cybersecurity best practices? If so, be sure to join us on Wednesday, December 2 at 12:00pm.
Join us at 12:00pm on Wednesday, December 2, where you will hear from Robert Davidson, Director, Data Analytics + Research at ICTC about Cybersecurity for Startups.
In the day and age of hackers and digital information leaks, protecting yours and your customers’ personal data has never been more important. There are a variety of security measures, best practices and regulations that are required to safeguard and secure your company’s information, to better prevent against data leakage online.
During this lunch and learn, Robert will cover:
- How to protect your company’s personal information
- How to protect your customer information
- What security measures/best practices should be taken when creating your tech product
- What regulations are required when handling third-party personal information
- Best safe practices for your team/startup
- Potential impact of proposed Federal data privacy legislation