“Amanda Somers and Warren Jones are Product Designers at MindSea Development with 10+ years of designing for mobile startups, specializing in native app design and health tech. They have chosen to give a talk on R.A.T. (Riskiest Assumption Test) entitled, “Why your RAT is the real MVP.”
You will learn:
What is a R.A.T?
- How to identify and squash your riskiest assumptions
- How other companies have conducted R.A.Ts
- How to work a R.A.T into your product roadmap
There will be time allocated for open table discussion (workshop) to expose your startup’s R.A.T.
- 6:00-6:30 Networking
- 6:30-6:35 Opening comments and Intro by Juliana Kroscen
- 6:35-6:55 “UX Deep-Dive: Why your R.A.T (the Riskiest Assumption Test) is
the real MVP ” by Amanda Somers and Warren Jones
- 6:55-7:20 Q&A and R.A.T. workshop: An open table discussion (workshop)
to expose your startup’s R.A.T. – so bring your start-up ideas!
(this may extend a bit longer depending on how many
questions/ideas from the audience).
- 7:20- 7:25 Prizes
- 7:25-8:00 Networking and cleanup (no obligation to help with clean up,
but if you have a few min and can lend a helping hand, it is
always appreciated :-).