Statement from MacMillan Search
In order to ensure the safety of our staff, attendees, and the general public, #SEOBrunch will not be held in a public venue this month. Instead, we will host SEO Brunch online as a free webinar. Future events will most certainly continue and we will update accordingly.
We are excited to see you all there as we continue our monthly meetup & chat all things SEO.
Our event will be hosted on Zoom which can be used (for free) in-browser as well as through their downloadable app. Anybody interested in joining needs to get their free ticket here & we will then send you the link to our Zoom webinar.
11:30-12:00: 10-Minute SEO Audit
12:00-12:30: Speaker: Michael MacMillan (How Search has Changed during a Pandemic)
12:30-1:00: Q&A Period
1:00-1:30: 10-Minute Seo Audit
Please join us for this exciting change of format & we’ll see you there!
What is SEO Brunch?
SEO Brunch is a meet-up of people who are interested in Search Engine Optimization. The community varies from professionals who have worked in the space for a long time to those new to the industry.
Some regular attendees include:
- seasoned SEO professionals
- affiliate marketers who generate a large portion of their traffic and sales from organic search
- new-to-the-industry marketers tasked with improving their companies organic visibility
- business owners that want to improve traffic to their website
- professionals with other marketing specialties who want to align their approach to SEO
- those that are always curious and want to learn