Grow your career and strengthen your professional development by partaking in this worldwide event, happening for the first time in Atlantic Canada! With a theme of “Empowering Change through Knowledge”, participants will be able to explore tracks like Leadership and Empowerment, Entrepreneurship and Emerging Tech, Humanitarian Activities, and much more! Panel discussions, keynote speakers, and workshops will encourage you to contemplate, discuss, and learn more about aspects of diversity and inclusivity in the workplace.
The summit will feature tracks including Humanitarian Activities, Leadership and Empowerment, Entrepreneurship and, Emerging Technologies, and Educational Activities. Check out our website which includes our program at https://wieilshalifax2019.ca.
By attending the Women in Engineering International Leadership Summit, you will be able to:
- Network with engineers, scientists, entrepreneurs, social activists, politicians, and business leaders
- Expand your knowledge
- Craft your communication and interpersonal skills
- Collaborate on approaches to attain welcoming workplace cultures
- Celebrate successes in building equity and inclusion
- Discover humanitarian projects that match your skills and interests
- Find inspiration by staying tuned to business trends and market changes
Become a member of IEEE for a discount on pricing, or check out https://wieilshalifax2019.ca/
For further inquiries, please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us in sparking long-term, systemic change at the IEEE WIE ILS Halifax 2019!
Early registration extended to Sept 19, 2019! Register here.
Date: 19th-20th October
Time: 8:00 am – 9:00 pm Saturday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm Sunday
Location: Westin Nova Scotian