- This event has passed.
Destination Development – Northern Region Tourism Seminar
June 22 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm ADT
Learn about the local tourism industry and work with others to create travel packages and experiences in Northern Nova Scotia!
About this event
Ignite Atlantic in partnership with Destination Eastern & Northumberland Shores, Tourism Industry Association of Nova Scotia, and Tourism Nova Scotia are hosting a Destination Development Northern Region Tourism Seminar!
Participants will work collaboratively with other business owners and tourism industry experts to create and promote travel packages and experiences in Northern Nova Scotia. Each group will have an opportunity to pitch their travel package for a chance to win prizes! Lunch is provided.
In this workshop, we will share:
- Insights about traveler preferences from tourism Nova Scotia’s market research
- Best practices for creating and delivering new programs or experiences
- Marketing tactics to grow business
In this workshop, you will:
- Hear from Guest Speakers
- Learn about Business Development Opportunities in the Northern Region
- Network with Business Owners & Tourism Industry Experts
- Cindy MacKinnon, Managing Director at Coastal Nova Scotia
- Erin Hume, Tourism Development Advisor at Tourism Nova Scotia
- Lisa Dahr, Tourism Industry Association of Nova Scotia
- Adam & Amanda Langley, A. Langley Developments & Superyacht East Coast