- This event has passed.
September 24, 2019 @ 4:30 pm - 5:45 pm ADT
DC902 was founded in late 2019 to create a place for hackers, tinkerers, and security professionals to share ideas and projects. We are an inclusive group and welcome everybody no matter the background or skillset, if you are a n00b or 1337, you have a place here. Jeff Hann (ObiHann on Twitter, or VE1OBI on amateur radio) is the official leader pending any coups or mutinies.
- We aim to prioritize social activity in this region by organizing gatherings to discuss security and other technical related topics on a regular basis
- To have a community to share and learn from each other, in a safe and encouraging environment
- To provide an environment of collaboration where new ideas can be explored and projects developed
- To be a safe space for unsafe computing
Security, technology, and hacking are almost infinitely broad terms, and though we welcome any new ideas here are a few things we are passionate about:
- Capture the flag activites (events, HTB, etc.)
- Wireless (basically anything, from amature radio to monitoring plaines, to tracking data from your water meter)
- Coding (software development, scripting, poetry for your computer)