Join MNP and Microsoft for a 2-part virtual event on November 17th, designed to get you started with cloud analytics on Azure.
Part 1 is an instructional session, intended for both business and technical users, that will describe how modern approaches to analytics can transform your business – and more importantly, the concepts you must understand to do more with your data.
Part 2 is a hands-on lab, where you will learn to plan and implement the migration of an existing on-premises enterprise data warehouse to Azure Synapse Analytics and integrate it with both cloud-based and on-premises services and data sources.
Feel free to register for the full day, or just Part 1 if you are not interested in completing the lab portion.
By attending this workshop, you will better understand how to:
- Create an analytics pipeline that goes from data ingestion to insights using Power BI
- Empower self-service analytics
- Enable a truly data-driven culture in your business
The lab will also cover:
- The planning process for Azure Synapse migration
- Identifying schema and data incompatibilities,
- Efficiently migrating data from on-premises databases to the cloud
- Data distribution in Azure Synapse Analytics
- Migrating ETL jobs to Azure Data Factory
- Supporting ad-hoc workloads in an Azure Synapse Analytics through Azure Analysis Services
Who is it for?
If you have an interest in application and database migrations to Azure, you will gain value from this webinar. The lab portion is ideal for: technical decision makers, database administrators, SQL/database developers, cloud solution architects, and application developers.