The Atlantic Canada Aerospace & Defence Association (ACADA), in partnership with the Ocean Technology Council of Nova Scotia (OTCNS), DEFSEC Atlantic TM, the Government of Canada and the Atlantic provinces, invites you to join us for a unique virtual experience at ADS Expo Atlantic 2020. A joint endeavour to highlight the capabilities, strengths and challenges of the Atlantic Canadian Aerospace, Defence and Security industry as it transitions through and past COVID-19 challenges. The regional ecosystem is extremely diversified, including specialization in Shipbuilding, Sensor Technologies, Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO), In-Service Support, Manufacturing, Cybersecurity, Training & Simulation, and many other sub-sectors.
ADS Expo Atlantic 2020 will help fill the networking void with a safe and meaningful exchange of ideas and opportunities to connect with colleagues and new potential partners. A user-friendly system and the warm Atlantic Canadian feel you are used to will be evident during this event.
Aggressively priced to maximize participation; this first ever Atlantic Canadian Defence Industry Virtual Event is scheduled to include:
- Virtual Trade Show Booths with opportunity to engage in real-time, with booth holders
- Industry Presentations including OEMS (both live-streamed with Q&A and pre-recorded)
- Canadian Federal and Provincial Government Participation and Presentations (both live-streamed with Q&A and pre-recorded)
- Panel presentation on Global Outlook and supply chain (live-streamed)
- Workforce challenges in the Post COVID environment (live-streamed)
- Opportunity for virtual one on one B2B/B2G Meetings in real time
- Networking (live and in real time)
- Speed Mentoring with “Women in Aerospace Canada – Atlantic” / “Women in Defence & Security”