About this Event
The phone book is dead. In the 21st century, we “search” for things online. When people search, you need your business to show up – and look good! In this lunch ’n’ learn we’re going to nail down the first 5 steps to building your online presence:
1. A customer-centric strategy,
2. A website that works for search engines AND people,
3. A solid Google My Business page,
4. Effective social media, and
5. Ways of measuring your results (What’s working. What isn’t)
This is a foundational look at marketing in 2020. Over the year, Ignite and Digital Nova Scotia will explore each of these 5 steps in greater detail, bringing in subject-matter experts from across the province.