- This event has passed.
5 Steps To Create Outstanding Retail Teams and Customer Experiences
June 25, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 3:45 pm ADT
“Stay at home” orders are lifting in some countries around the world, meaning customers will be allowed to visit stores and interact (safely) with retail teams again.
But how willing will customers be to return to physical retail environments after weeks of lockdown?
We know that online channels are not a full-time substitute for physical retail and the in-store experience. Now, more than ever, retailers need to ensure their teams are delivering wonderful, safe experiences that’ll reassure customers and restore the full capacity of physical environments.
Join Will Gibson, VP of Marketing and Amplifier at Maplewave and Sam Wagar, Enterprise Customer Success Manager at Statflo, on Thursday, June 25 at 2 p.m. (EST) to discover how retailers can train their front-line teams to welcome customers back to the store and deliver superior customer experiences.
In this 45-minute session, you’ll learn:
- What your customers’ expectations are.
- What’s negatively impacting your customer’s experience and what it’s costing you.
- How to develop a successful retail training program.
- The 8 signs that your retail training program needs to be re-examined.
- How to entice your customers back into your retail store.
If you can’t make this session live, don’t worry, sign-up anyways and we’ll make sure you receive a copy of the recording.Register Now