- This event has passed.
March 11, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm ADT
The Information and Communications Technology Council (ICTC), through the GO Talent initiative, will be hosting an Online Career Fair for Internationally Educated Professionals in the Information and Communications Technology field.
What is Go Talent?
- An initiative that provides employers with early access to global Information and Communications Technology (ICT) talent on route to Canada
- A Pre-departure integration service for internationally educated professionals (IEPs) in the ICT sector who are in their last stages of immigration
- Uses the e-Talent Canada Job Board as a tool to facilitate job matching for newcomers and employers
Who is eligible for GO Talent and the Online Career Fair?
- Anyone around the world that has received their letter of Confirmation of Permanent Residence in Canada
- Newcomers to Canada that have landed and received their Permanent Residence Status
- Must have experience or education in the Information and Communications Technology field
Why participate in an online career fair?
- Gain an advantage in the job seeking market by directly connecting with Canadian employers
- With the use of virtual booths, this career fair will have the capacity for live conversations between organizations and candidates
- Newcomers will be able to network with employers directly using private chats