About This Member
Saint Mary’s University
The vision, mission and core values of Saint Mary’s University lay the foundation for the direction and culture of our university.
Saint Mary’s, building on its strong tradition of accessibility and community engagement, will be the University of choice for aspiring citizens of the world.
The mission of Saint Mary’s University:
- Offer undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs.
- Engage in research and disseminate its results.
- Serve the community from the local to the international level.
In achieving its mission, the Saint Mary’s community is guided by core values of:
- Academic integrity
- The pursuit of knowledge
- Responsiveness to community needs
- Openness to change
- Concerns for a just and civil society
- Commitment to environmental sustainability
- Fiscal responsibility
- We recognize the importance of the contribution and growth of each individual in the University's success.