The High Commission of Canada in Singapore and CanCham Singapore invite you to an exciting and informative eight-part series of e-Commerce webinars, highlighting cross-border business opportunities in Singapore and the broader ASEAN region. During these webinars you will have the opportunity to hear from leading regional experts from companies including Lazada and Shopee, as well as from major global players such as Amazon, FedEx and Shopify. Don’t miss this excellent and exclusive opportunity designed to help you identify how best to grow your business and learn about the e-commerce landscape, in this fast growing and highly connected region.
Who should join these webinars?
Canadian retailers interested to expand their e-commerce internationally to Singapore and the ASEAN Region
Any Canadian company interested in learning more about doing business in the ASEAN region
During these webinars you will hear from all the key e-commerce players in Singapore and ASEAN including:
- end to end sellers and logistics partners
- the top selling platforms
- the e-commerce landscape in Singapore and the region
- Canadian companies that have successfully entered these markets
- Showcase e-commerce opportunities in Singapore and the region
- Highlight local players for Canadian companies to partner with
- Introduce Canadian companies to logistics providers on the ground
Powered by WINstorm