- Digital Nova Scotia is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to the ongoing growth and development of Nova Scotia’s Digital Technologies Industry
- Originally incorporated in 1989, Digital Nova Scotia has been serving the Nova Scotia digital technologies industry for over 20 years.
- Our organization began as the Software Industry Association of Nova Scotia (SIANS) and later became the Information Technology Industry Alliance of Nova Scotia (ITANS) before rebranding as Digital Nova Scotia
- Our core members primarily consist of individuals & entrepreneurs, small & mid-size businesses and large enterprises that do business in the broad realm of the digital technologies industry
- Digital Nova Scotia’s network consists of approximately 1,200 individuals and companies
- Digital Nova Scotia is industry-led and supported through membership and Government-funded projects focused on driving the digital economy and providing an eco-system of support for digital businesses
- Digital Nova Scotia currently focuses much of its advocacy initiatives on: Unlimited Liability, diversity initiatives, youth attraction/retention, and educational programming
- Digital Nova Scotia works closely with its members, partners, and industry stakeholders to drive Nova Scotia’s digital economy
- Digital Nova Scotia is led by its dedicated Board of Directors and its Staff
Guide to Using DNS Logo
Members and organizations partnering with Digital Nova Scotia are encouraged to promote Digital Nova Scotia events and activities through their respective networks. Approval to use our logo must be received in advance. Please contact Caitlin at email@example.com to request use of Digital Nova Scotia’s logo.
PNG Logo – Transparent