Commercial – Bedford, NS – Fully Remote
A little bit about us:
Proudly Nova Scotian, fiercely world-class. We’re a global marketing service provider and we specialize in affiliate marketing & publishing. We’re a cohesive team of more than 160 skilled marketing & technology experts whose passions and expertise have made us a worldwide industry leader.
We’re on a hyper-growth track to global success, while still maintaining the atmosphere of a small company. Challenge yourself wherever you are in your career and join us at the crossroads of innovation and results! If you’re looking for accelerated opportunities where you can feel empowered to grow, learn, and contribute, join us today.
Is this role right for you:
The Webmaster reports to the Business Manager and is responsible for the overall end-to-end success of web properties by spearheading the technical requirements, product roadmaps, SEO enhancements, new product features, auditing and analytics.
What we want you to own in this role:
- Primary responsibility will be to audit and support the success of web properties to drive engagement and new traffic by defining requirements, content strategies, search optimization and key features that will attract people in key markets around the world;
- Responsible for successfully implementing business strategies for client website properties and continue to build a strategy roadmap for additional features for client websites;
- Ability to understand user experience & customer experience through research & analytics, to ensure your product solutions satisfy user needs;
- Work with multiple cross-functional teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of user behavior and the current product in order to define user requirements and write user stories for development;
- Support the Business Management Team to develop property strategies and roadmaps working closely with marketing, content, project management and the development teams;
- Communicate and monitor weekly/monthly analytics metrics;
- Produce high-quality Business Requirement documentation;
- Strategy, standards, ease of implementation and clear communication are key;
- Identify opportunities for new features and content. Augment properties to improve key feature performance to maximize organic search growth;
- Work in Agile Project Management tools such as Jira;
- Effectively work in SCRUM/Agile methodology;
- Collaborate with Marketing in the delivery of media, content, public relations, social strategy, design services, and SEO.
A little bit about you and your qualifications:
- Proven experience in writing of web development documentation;
- Experience with WordPress CMS and/or Drupal considered an asset;
- Strategic thinker, able to proactively provide recommendations for web business;
- Ability to form key relationships across the organization to build a strong culture focused on growth, learning and achievement;
- Strong organizational skills with a focus on web content, business requirements and performance metrics;
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Computer Science considered an asset;
- Excellent written skills in English;
- Ability to quickly grasp complex web product concepts and make them easily understandable in text and illustration;
- Ability to work independently (self-motivated) and complete tasks within required timeframes.
What’s in it for you:
- Equipment you need to thrive in your role
- We invest in our employees through various career development programs
- Unlimited sick days, enhanced flexible work hours, and an annual fitness allowance
- 3 weeks annual vacation time, with extra vacation time accrued annually
- Full benefits from day 1 for you and your family– including 100% employer-paid coverage for Health and Dental benefits
- Generous Maternity Leave Top-Up program
- Group RSP with matching employer contributions
- A beautiful waterfront view with an in-office gym, office bar, and whole lot more!
#Teamresulta is devoted to creating a safe work environment that celebrates diversity and fosters inclusion. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and expressions to apply!
More about us:
Our current obsession? Creating an inclusive workplace community that encourages innovative thinking and supports meaningful growth.
Our superpower? We don’t just hire top talent; we cultivate visionaries with entrepreneurial spirits and a ‘can-do’ attitude. We’re not just do-ers, we’re motivators, collaborators, and high performers who work hard, and play harder.
How do we conduct business? We put our people and culture above everything. We’re collaborators who are dedicated to the success and enrichment of our employees, and understand the importance of disconnecting, and balancing work with our personal lives.