VERB is a digital marketing agency located in downtown Halifax, Nova Scotia. Our global clients offer the opportunity to work and collaborate with some of the world’s biggest destinations, resorts, and travel brands—and with our employee travel credit, it’s easy to experience them for yourself. We take a balanced approach to work/life and have fun at the office– or wherever we happen to be working from. We are client-focused and are passionate about exceeding their expectations.
When you were young, did you like Lego? K’nix? Did you like following the directions so carefully that the model plane looked exactly like the box it came in? If this sounds like you, then we’re halfway there.
Here’s what we’re looking for…
You have extensive experience working within brand guidelines to produce digital media. You know what it means to collaborate, but you take responsibility for the production of your own work. You know how to mix great experience with excellent creative. You are a producer – you know how to get the job done on time, to spec, and at a high quality. If you want to create awesome work for some of the most exciting brands in the global travel and luxury space, here’s your chance.
What You Will Do
Our production designers work closely with our visual designers to bring our clients’ visions to life. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Developing effective, visually stunning designs across all types of media
- Editing and producing video for a range of media outlets
- Collaborating across the agency to continually push the standards of creative and find efficiencies for production.
- Maintaining a high standard of design and ensure that only the best work is released for review
- Staying up-to-date with industry developments and tool
The ideal candidate for this role is a multifaceted, collaborative designer who can work on everything from full website builds to integrated digital marketing campaigns. In short, like the rest of our creative team, we are looking for people who are passionate about what they do and want to push digital experiences that both the industry and our client’s clients will talk about.
- 4+ years of proven experience in digital and print production
- An outstanding portfolio presenting your accomplishments and your role in that work – an online portfolio is a must!
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Suite and Figma
- Excellent visual design skills
- Knowledge of branding, communications, and digital marketing
- HTML5 & CSS experience is an asset
- The ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team – you’ll need to do both here – you can run with a task as well as communicate and collaborate
Our benefits are anything but basic, with vacation time available on day one (not to mention an extra bonus week during the holidays), an annual travel credit (for non-work related travel), and free office snacks and drinks to keep you energized when you’re around.
In addition, we offer the following and are consistently looking for new ways to enhance the benefits we offer to our team:
- 100% premium share option for Group Health Insurance (medical, dental, vision), with a health spending account to top up your claims
- Company matching RRSP program
- Top up for Parental/Pregnancy leave
- Remote and flexible work arrangements
- Transit and fitness discounts
- Recreational sports teams
- Learning and development opportunities with a multitude of resources
- Internal recognition programs
- Weekly fresh fruit deliveries to the office
- A farm share program providing fresh fruit and veggies for our team and their families!
Apply for this job