Marketing Growth Hacker
About the job
VanHack is growing! VanHack brings the world’s best tech talent to top companies. We are creating a borderless world by empowering software engineers from around the world to improve their soft skills and achieve their goal of getting hired abroad. To date, we’ve helped more than 1,000 hires at companies like Accenture, Booking.com and Traction on Demand. Our first company Value is “We Hack Together” and what makes us different is our community-based approach to recruiting.
We offer the opportunity to change the lives of hundreds (or thousands!) of people from around the world by connecting them to their dream jobs in their dream cities. We don’t just help people get hired, we literally impact the history of their families forever by helping them immigrate or relocate. We have a competitive salary plus full benefits. And we’re a remote team that is very much in startup mode, so you’ll have full flexibility and control of your schedule (and no commute…!)
Have you worked in an agency before, and looking for your next opportunity where you can grow and own B2B marketing for an up-and-coming company? Do you want to be a part of something BIG, and to come to work each and every day excited to share Vanhack Success Stories?
Your responsibilities include:
- Marketing Strategy B2B- develop, lead and execute. You will not be alone and will be able to tap into some amazing colleagues who will work with you for graphic design, idea generation and web deployment. Develop a strong customer journey, touchpoints, and drive reviews
- Branding – lay the foundational pieces to ensure that teams are executing in a consistent, concise and professional manner
- Stakeholder management – manage different needs of the organization through developing processes, and strong project/ time management.
- Innovation: look at the way marketing has been done, and look at ways for VanHack market to Scale and improve
- Content Management – you love to write, aren’t afraid to develop and build out comms scheduled and/on the fly.
- Subject Matter Expert – Lead Generation downloadable reports, drive webinars with industry experts
Who you are:
- You live in Canada
- You know who GaryVee, Ryan Holiday and Matt Epstein are
- You’ve worked at a Startup and like to get things done. You like to take ownership, strategy and execution from end to end.
- Able to manage processes while also executing and getting things done
- You like to run AB tests and experiments
- You can write blog posts, email marketing campaigns and social media posts and you can manage others who do that also
- You love automation and are always thinking of ways to automate
- You love turning one piece of content into many and can create a simple and effective process to do that
- You know what a double-sided marketplace is and are comfortable with creating content for both sides and maintaining a balance between both
- You’re familiar with SEO concepts and can manage an SEO agency
- You like virtual events and can promote them
- You’re metrics-driven and know how to drive MQLs
- You’ve run ads on LinkedIn, Google, Instagram, Facebook and/or Youtube
- You know the value of creating a community and becoming a thought leader
- Find clever, creative ways to grow our customer base
- Build relationships across Vanhack’s Departments; Including Events, Sales, Recruitment, tech and in order to drive revenue growth
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll be joining a proven scale-up that’s growing fast with tons of success cases, interesting data and potential.
- Ability to impact 1000’s of lives through your work by helping attract employers to hire our amazing tech talent.
- Budget, Headcount and room to grow a team from the ground up.
- Potential to take on a leadership role in the future and learning and development growth opportunities
- 6 figure advertising and event sponsorship budget (Many 7 figures if things go well!)
- Be mentored by and work directly with the CEO and members of the Leadership team to execute projects