Titan Labs Malware Analyst
The GoSecure Titan Labs Malware Analyst is a member of the GoSecure Titan labs team. The incumbent monitors internal systems to provide subject matter expertise, technical documentation to various clients and internal departments.
Duties and responsibilities
The incumbent is responsible for the following:
- Provide technical analysis by pulling key data from external documents and by updating internal reports and documentation appropriately.
- Provide technical reporting and subject matter expertise to clients and internal departments by proactive analysis of file samples suspected of malicious behavior.
- Monitoring of threat intelligence systems and performing analysis on new threats.
- Research current industry trends and stay up-to-date on security standards.
- Answer clients’ inquiries via phone or email in a professional and timely manner
- Perform document formatting/revisions.
- Coordinate approvals of technical documents, protocols, reports and related documents.
- Establish proper filing, version control procedures and maintain documents and database systems.
- Utilize software skills to write, edit, revise and compare documents according to guidelines.
- University degree in Computer Science or college diploma from a related program
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar position
- ISACA Cybersecurity Fundamentals Certification is considered an asset
- Good working knowledge of programming using Python and Git Revision Control.
- Good working knowledge of Windows including CMD and Powershell; Linux including Bash; and Office products.
- Proficiency using analysis tools such as Wireshark, Snort, Suricata, etc.
- Keen interest in reverse engineering will be considered an asset.
- Superior attention to detail
- Exceptional ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Customer service experience is an asset
Work With Us
GoSecure offers a creative and challenging work environment, a competitive benefits package, and a great atmosphere to foster career growth. Come put your career on the leading-edge and bring your talents to a much sought-after high growth opportunity in technology- GoSecure!
GoSecure is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse work team.