Test Engineer Associate – Software Tester
- Develop test plans and procedures to verify software requirements in an Agile environment
- Develop and execute tests using the Lockheed Martin Canada Inc. (Lockheed Martin) automated test tool
- Document results in the Lockheed Martin Test Management System
- The document, assess, and test deficiencies using the Lockheed Martin defect tracking tool.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockheed Martin Canada is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace. We are committed to excellence in serving all customers, including people with disabilities, and we encourage feedback on the provision of these services. Required skills, qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Computer Science or related engineering discipline
- Must be willing to support schedule including evenings and weekends, as required
- Must have an aptitude for solving challenging problems in a team environment
- Must have a high degree of initiative and autonomy
- Must be able to obtain NATO Secret security clearance.