Test Engineer Associate – Software Tester
Specific Job Description
- Develop test plans and procedures to verify software requirements in an Agile environment
- Develop and execute tests using the Lockheed Martin Canada Inc. (Lockheed Martin) automated test tool
- Document results in the Lockheed Martin Test Management System
- Document, assess, and test deficiencies using the Lockheed Martin defect tracking tool.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockheed Martin Canada is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace. We are committed to excellence in serving all customers, including people with disabilities, and we encourage feedback on the provision of these services.
Required skills, qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Computer Science or related engineering discipline
- Must be willing to support schedule including evenings and weekends, as required
- Must have an aptitude for solving challenging problems in a team environment
- Must have a high degree of initiative and autonomy
- Must be able to obtain NATO Secret security clearance.
Lockheed Martin Canada is the Canadian-based arm of Lockheed Martin Corporation, a global security and aerospace company employing 98,000 people worldwide, including nearly 1,000 Canadians. By applying innovative approaches of our highly skilled and experienced Canadian workforce, we have been Canada’s trusted defence and aerospace partner for over 75 years. We operate major facilities in Ottawa, Montreal, Halifax, Calgary and Victoria and work on a wide range of major programs from advanced naval technology products and unmanned systems software to providing delivery and in-service support of the latest military aircraft to commercial engine repair and overhaul capabilities.
We are seeking candidates with exceptional technical skills to become part of our success story.
The successful candidate contributes to our key projects as a member of our Test and Trials (T&T) Cross Product Team (CPT) as follows:
- Support functional testing of combat system software
- Support system integration testing leading to acceptance of combat system software
- Support regression testing of combat system software