Technical Co-op – Software Engineer (ISS)
The candidate will participate in a structured cooperative educational/work program between Lockheed Martin Canada and a college/university where they are enrolled in an accredited degree program directly related to skills required by the company. Candidate will perform assigned tasks in technical/engineering disciplines e.g., Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering.
Specifically, the candidate will perform software engineering work related to the In Service Support of the Combat Management System (CMS 330) for the Halifax Class Frigates at CFB Halifax. This will include:
- Software design
- Programming and debugging in both C++ and Java
- Unit testing and documentation
- Statusing & Metrics Reporting
- Various tasks as required.
- Clearance Required for Role: NATO Secret
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockheed Martin Canada is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace. We are committed to excellence in serving all customers, including people with disabilities, and we encourage feedback on the provision of these services.
Required skills, qualifications and experience
- Current student in either Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Aptitude for programming and debugging with the latest tools in an Object Oriented environment