Technical Co-op – Software Architect (CSC)
The candidate will participate in a structured cooperative educational/work program between Lockheed Martin Canada and a college/university where they are enrolled in an accredited degree program directly related to skills required by the company. The candidate will perform assigned tasks in technical/engineering disciplines e.g., Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering.
Specifically, the candidate will perform Software Architect work related to the Canadian Surface Combatant (CSC) Project. Software Architect scope of work involves analysis and design of software components of the CSC, with a focus on the Combat Management System (CMS). This will include:
- Detailed design
- Software/Systems modelling in SysML
- Development of software design documentation
- Problem Solving.
- Working in an Agile team environment.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockheed Martin Canada is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace. We are committed to excellence in serving all customers, including people with disabilities, and we encourage feedback on the provision of these services.
Required skills, qualifications and experience
- Current student in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or substantially similar field.
- Aptitude for programming and debugging with the latest tools in an Object-Oriented environment.