Strategic Business Development Representative
- Department – Sales
- Employment Type – Full-Time
- Minimum Experience – Mid-Level
Meet Our Team:
Introhive is currently looking for our next Strategic Business Development Representative to join the Hive! We are a growing scale-up with loads of opportunity and a varied day-day that would keep anyone engaged and excited! This position can be located remotely in North America.
What to Expect:
The Strategic Business Development Representative (BDR) contributes to Introhive’s success by connecting potential large, global client brands with Introhive value through our platform. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to significantly impact our lead generation team’s growth and development and work closely with Sales, Operations, Marketing and some of the largest brands in the world to ensure the program’s success. The Strategic BDR will also help manage the curation of lists and campaigns to support account-based marketing (ABM) and outbound calling/email efforts. The Strategic BDR is central to the lead generation process and will be focal in helping to qualify and convert inbound leads, marketing leads, and generating new business leads through targeted outbound call/email/social campaigns. Career growth and learning opportunities are available to all BDRs as a part of their career growth at Introhive.
What You’ll Do:
- Support our Strategic Account Executive team for top-of-funnel growth targets. Strategic accounts (companies over 500+ employees) are some of the largest & more globally recognized organizations essential to Introhive’s account growth strategy
- Generate quality leads via targeted communication (email, social networks, and phone)
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual lead generation targets
- Generate and manage a territory, prospect, and account-based marketing (ABM) lists to support outbound calling efforts, including developing customized contact cadences
- Qualify, nurture and convert prospects from account-based marketing lists, cold calling campaigns, event leads (i.e., trade shows, micro-events etc.), and inbound lead gen efforts
- Research customers and uncover potential new business and ABM opportunities
- Utilize CRM to track all pertinent information related to the opportunity and effectively manage leads.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends
- Stay up-to-date on product features
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing and Sales teams
- With time, host online presentations and product demonstrations
What You’ve Accomplished:
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, including effective presentations
- Strong research skills
- Comfortable talking to high-level executives on the phone and via online correspondence
- Tells stories with an emotional hook (an experience that relates to what the specific client is facing)
- Must be a self-starter and willing to learn
- Can plan and work across multiple priorities
- Must be able to work in both autonomous and collaborative environments
- Must be capable of self-guided learning to solve problems when necessary
- Flexibility in working hours
- Exposure or familiarity of tools such as CRM and Marketing Automation is considered an asset
- Any exposure or experience using:
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator
What You Can Expect from Us:
Introhive is the fastest growing B2B revenue acceleration solution. Recently recognized as a category leader in Sales Intelligence and data quality management software by G2 Crowd, a top 10 fastest growing technology company in Deloitte’s Fast 50 Awards three years in a row, and the MarTech 2020 Breakthrough Award winner for Best CRM Innovation.
Introhive’s Customer Intelligence drives digital transformation automatically turning your messy data into real insights and opportunities that drive revenue and measurable business impact – Fast. The power of AI driven Relationship Intelligence delivered directly to your revenue teams when and where they need it most.
We focus on career development and progression. People are at the core of everything we do. We are Great Place to Work®-certified in Canada and were recently named among Canada’s Best Workplaces™ for Start-Ups, Technology, Youth and for Women. We’re also a proud sponsor of Women in Sales Everywhere (WISE). Beyond this, we were awarded the Deloitte Technology Fast 50™ and Fast 500™ Awards for the last three years running as well as named to the 2022 List of Best Workplaces™ for Hybrid Work in Canada.
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- An incredible group of peers and leadership to work and learn from
- No cap on vacation days with a flexible time-off policy!
- Personal and professional growth opportunities
- Learning and development opportunities
- 401K/RRSP matching
- Health and Dental Coverage
- Mental health support