SQL Server Developer with SSIS & SSRS
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a SQL Server Developer with SSIS & SSRS to join our team in Halifax, NS, Nova Scotia (CA-NS), Canada (CA). This Intermediate levelcandidate will be responsible for the design, development, and support of Enrollment Claims processing and EDI transactions.
- 3+ years applicable work experience, preferably in a healthcare or insurance IT environment
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in SQL Server T-SQL database development (data modeling, stored procedures,
- functions, and query optimization).
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in SSRS/SSIS package development.
- Must have experience with SQL programming / designing relational databases utilizing T- SQL, SQL Server, stored procedures, database functions, design tables, select statements, views, etc.
- Experience with BizTalk, X12, and XML transactions is a definite plus.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to translate complex business requirements into technical solutions
- Desire and ability to clearly communicate with colleagues at all levels
- Ability to create complex, high performance stored procedures in SQL Server 2012/2014/2019
- Ability to create complex, high-performance views in SQL Server 2012/2014/2019
- Intermediate level proficiency in Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or 2014, including T-SQL.
- Experience in database-related performance tuning.
- Working knowledge in data modeling.
- Able to successfully complete tasks with limited supervision
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law. To learn more, please visit https://us.nttdata.com/en/about-us/content/diversity-and-inclusion . Furthermore, NTT DATA Services will make accommodations for eligible applicants on a case-by-case basis. Please email EEOOfficer@nttdata.com f or assistance.
Job Segment: Developer, SQL, Database, Consulting, XML, Technology