Software Quality Assurance Engineer
ResMed has always applied the best of technology to improve people’s lives. Now our SaaS technology is fueling a new era in the healthcare industry, with dynamic systems that change the way people receive care in settings outside of the hospital–and tools that work every day to help people stay well, longer. We have one of the largest actionable datasets in the industry, creating a complete view of people as they move between care settings. This is how we empower providers–with vital insight to deliver the care people need, right when they need it.
We’re also ensuring that our health solutions connect to other companies’ networks. Because when objectives align, everyone wins. And as we work today to drive better care and lower costs, we’re developing more personalized solutions for tomorrow, utilizing machine learning, intelligent care paths, and predictive protocols. If you are an innovator who wants to make an impact we want to talk to you! We have exciting opportunities supporting Brightree by ResMed and MatrixCare by ResMed!
Brightree, the leading provider of cloud-based software for the post-acute care industry, is seeking a team player with a natural inclination to share concepts and techniques as well as encourage sharing of knowledge. The primary responsibility of this role is to support Agile/Scrum software development through planning, designing, developing and executing various software quality processes within the Scrum methodology. Key accountabilities include creating and executing test cases for functional testing, value-based exploratory testing, systematically testing data quality aspects of applications across platforms and regression testing.This role requires strong testing and analytical skills, we are seeking confident candidates who have a strong commitment to quality.
- Working within an agile scrum team, acting as the quality advocate for your team’s functional component area
- Design and execute test plans, scenarios and scripts
- Working with key stakeholders to identify problems on features before active development begins
- Finding issues, tracking their resolution and then verifying the outcome
- Participate in regression testing, ensuring the product is viable for release
- Validating production deployments
- Capture test evidence
- Provide automation test coverage for the features your team delivers
About You – Required:
- Quality Assurance experience, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Experience testing GUI and functional user workflow
- Must have excellent attention to detail and the understanding of how to find flaws in complex software
- Experience successfully applying agile/scrum methodology to develop and execute software test plans including continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Experience with JIRA or similar story management software
- Strong commitment to quality and ability to work closely and communicate effectively with developers and product managers
- Must have strong technical skills, such as an ability to write SQL queries for checking results in a database or editing XML configuration files
- Must be inquisitive with a proven appetite for learning
About You – Desirable:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related subject. (2.1H)
- Experience with Object-Oriented Programming
- Experience with Mobile testing
- Experience with Selenium
- Experience with software for the health care industry
- Experience testing APIs and tools such as Postman.