Software Application Developer
About the job
David Aplin Group, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, has partnered with our client to seek a Software Application Developer to effectively contribute to the design, implementation, and testing of the software’s user interface. This role requires responsibilities such as UI mock-up, implementation, verification testing, documentation, and user testing. This is a 2-3-month contract with possible extension. This role is in Halifax but can be done remotely.
- Contribute effectively to the design, implementation, and testing of the software’s user interface
- Take an integral role in the software team with a diverse set of responsibilities that includes UI mock-up, implementation, verification testing, documentation, and user testing
- Play a vital role in communicating with users and will use their feedback to refine the user experience for the best possible functionality and user satisfaction
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 3+ years of work experience in UI/UX development
- Experience with C++, and Python
- Familiarity with AWS/cloud storage technologies
- Demonstrated knowledge of relational database design in MySQL and/or SQLite
- Experience creating and modifying resources necessary for UI/UX experience
- Test-driven development methodologies
- SOLID principles and Design Patterns
- Object-oriented design
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence directly to Manuela Gongora, Recruiter, Aplin Information Technology. Visit our website at www.aplin.com to view our job opportunities, career tips, and tools. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN DAVID APLIN GROUP.
If this is your first introduction to us, we invite you to become one of our satisfied candidates. David Aplin Group has been Canadian-owned since 1975. Our professional consultants are passionate about helping you find a fulfilling job or career and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our process. Our proven track record, over four decades long, is largely due to our team of highly skilled and successful specialists. Through superior service and a commitment to long-term relationships, we provide deep specialization in core areas for complete recruiting and HR solutions across Canada – all from one source. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Learn more about David Aplin Group and view all of our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at www.aplin.com.