SFDC Project Manager / Scrum Master
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a SFDC Project Manager / Scrum Master to join our team in Halifax, Nova Scotia (CA-NS), Canada (CA).
The Project Manager/Scrum Master is responsible for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and completion of a project. The manager’s job is to ensure that the project proceeds within the specified time frame and under the established budget, while achieving the primary objectives of the project.
- Effectively communicate project status to client-side project teams and executive management
- Possess an overall understanding of the project solution from a functional perspective
- Collaborate with project team members to solicit updates to incorporate into an aggregate project status
- Coordinate resources, prepare status reports, manage project scope, and mitigate risks
- Define, develop and actively manage project plans & budgets
- Ensure that the project team is producing deliverables that adhere to best practices and methodology standards
- Prior experience & knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process
- Strong understanding of Salesforce platform
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce Data Security/Sharing Model
- Prior experience with a software development methodology, such as Agile or Waterfall
- Prior experience with software build/release management processes
- Prior experience using Agile Project Management tools, such as JIRA, Rally, HP Agile Manager etc…
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) or PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) preferable
- Salesforce Certifications required
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification nice-to-have
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 3+ years Salesforce Project Management experience
- 5+ years Project Management experience – Software Development
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Job Segment: Project Manager, Consulting, Manager, Cloud, Technology, Management